Your specialist for Costa Rica and Central America
- We specialize in the organization and management of tourist and business trips with service tailored to your needs.
- Individually planned city tours, cultural tours and ecological excursions to beaches, jungles, rain forests, valleys, volcanoes and national parks. Cruises and sporting activities such as scuba diving, white water rafting, kayaking and fresh and saltwater fishing.
- Attention of cruise ships.
- Organization of incentive trips, events, meetings and conferences as well as excursions all over Costa Rica. Special assistance offered to speakers of foreign languages visiting the country.
- Strategic alliances with partners in Central America to offer a wide variety of excursions in six countries of the region.
- Participation in trade fairs, conferences and exhibitions in Costa Rica and abroad.
- International contacts, arrangements of company visits, investment promotion, development of trade relations, confirmation of appointments and meetings.
The owners and managers of ARMOTOURS have lived and worked in other countries and are sensitive to cultural differences between regions. We are experienced in all aspects of international trip planning and uniquely qualified to organise a successful vacation or business trip for you.
Our commitment to environmental and social sustainability is an integral part of our daily activities in ARMOTOURS. As a means of reducing our carbon footprint, we are improving recycling, reducing waste and reusing materials whenever possible, as well as improving the efficiency of resources in all of our company departments. As part of our social responsibility, we are continually looking for ways to help our community; collaborating with local institutions and supporting local projects. Additionally, we require that the providers we work with have a similar commitment to the environment and social welfare.
Discover all of Central America with us
ARMOTOURS can also organize your trip to the most stunning destinations in all of the Central American countries: Panama, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala and Belice.